Explore this recorded Shambhala Online course at your own pace.
Registration for the entire In Everyday Life Series
Shambhala Online has developed and launched courses for each program in the In Everyday Life and Basic Goodness series. The courses feature senior Shambhala teachers via high-quality video recordings. The results have been incredible – the participants love the teachings, the format and the support for interactive online learning. We’ve also partnered with a number of centers to use these wonderful teachings as a hybrid online course. It looks like this:
Hybrid Online Learning Model for Shambhala Centers
- Bring in amazing Shambhala teachers via video to deliver the main content.
- Host groups in your center to view the teachings together.
- Engage your center’s MIs, Guides and/or Course Leaders to facilitate discussions and dyad work.
- Use our course manuals, based on the manuals developed by the Office of Practice & Education, and specifically tailored to the recorded talks.
Registration for the entire Series includes the following courses:
- Meditation in Everyday Life – Janet Solyntjes
- Contentment in Everyday Life – Eve Rosenthal
- Joy in Everyday Life – Holly Gayley
- Fearlessness in Everyday Life – Gaylon Ferguson
- Wisdom in Everyday Life – John Rockwell
Cost for the entire IEL Series: $1099 for Centers; $850 for Groups. You will have access to the Series for as long as you wish!
NOTE for Non-USA Centers and Groups: you may use the exchange rate discount of 25% by clicking on the “Request a discount” link below before you register.
Questions or concerns? Please write to [email protected].