Explore this recorded Shambhala Online course at your own pace.
About the Course
Registration for the entire Way of Shambhala Series
Recently we’ve developed and launched courses for each program in the In Everyday Life and Basic Goodness series. The courses feature senior Shambhala teachers via high-quality video recordings. The results have been incredible – the participants love the teachings, the format and the support for interactive online learning. We’ve also partnered with a number of centers to use these wonderful teachings as a hybrid online course. It looks like this:
Hybrid Online Learning Model for Shambhala Centers
- Bring in amazing Shambhala teachers via video to deliver the main content.
- Host groups in your center to view the teachings together.
- Engage your center’s MIs, Guides and/or Course Leaders to facilitate discussions and dyad work.
- Use our course manuals, based on the manuals developed by the Office of Practice & Education, and specifically tailored to the recorded talks.
Registration for the entire Series includes the following courses:
- Meditation in Everyday Life – Janet Solyntjes
- Contentment in Everyday Life – Eve Rosenthal
- Joy in Everyday Life – Holly Gayley
- Fearlessness in Everyday Life – Gaylon Ferguson
- Wisdom in Everyday Life – John Rockwell
- Basic Goodness 1: Who Am I? The Basic Goodness of Humanity – Adam Lobel
- Basic Goodness 2: How Can I Help? The Basic Goodness of Society – Arawana Hayashi
- Basic Goodness 3: What is Real? The Basic Goodness of Reality – John Rockwell
You will have access to the Series for as long as you wish!
Please note: for Non-USA Centers and Groups: You may use the exchange rate discount of 25% by clicking on the “Request a discount” link below before you register.
Questions or concerns? Please write to Jackie Roberts, Shambhala Online Liaison for Centers and Groups, at [email protected].