Wisdom, Compassion, and Space: Spring Retreat Day (closed group)
with Adam Lobel
March 2 / 9:00 AM - March 2 / 5:00 PM
Wisdom, Compassion, and Space: Spring Retreat Day - Awakened Heart
This year of study and practice is for anyone seeking a more advanced understanding of the (“Hinayana” and Mahayana) Buddhist traditions. For students in Pittsburgh, this will be the most in depth Buddhist training we have yet offered. The year includes an opening weekend retreat, five one-day retreats, and bi-monthly gatherings facilitated by Adam Lobel (or selected hosts).
One-Day Seasonal Retreat Days
There will be five one-day retreats, which will provide an opportunity for deeper study and exchange about the teachings, including:
- Autumn Season: Opening to the Dharma (10/27/18, 9am to 5pm)
- Winter Season: The Path of Liberation (12/01/18, 9am to 5pm)
- Spring Season: Awakened Heart (03/02/19, 9am to 5pm)
- Spring Season: The Wisdom of Emptiness (04/06/19, 9 am to 5pm)
- Early Summer Season: Joining Wisdom, Compassion, and Space (05/04/18, 9 am to 5pm)
Note: This is a closed group of those who registered for the beginning of the series in September.
Questions? Please contact Chuck.