Heart of Recovery (on Zoom)
October 24 / 12:00 PM - October 24 / 1:30 PM
*****Please join our weekly Heart of Recovery meeting on Sundays at 12:00 p.m. by clicking on this ZOOM LINK
If prompted for a passcode: BSMC
This weekly meditation, discussion, and support group explores the relationship of addictions and recovery to our personal paths as warriors, bodhisattvas, and meditation practitioners. All who have been impacted (including spouses, children, and other family members) by addiction (both substance and behavioral) are welcome to join us!
• Brief meditation instruction (more detailed instruction can be arranged as well)
• Meditation practice
• Sharing by the night’s facilitator—we alternate between a personal share one week and a short talk on Buddhism and its relationship to recovery the next week
• Opportunity for anyone to share
All meetings are confidential.
Open to all
• Buddhist practitioners (from any tradition)
• Twelve Step practitioners (from any program)
• Other recovery program practitioners
• Individuals interested in exploring the relationship of meditation to recovery from addiction and addictive behaviors
Registration is not required.